Calm Paste - 30g
Ranvet Calm Paste Tryptophan, Magnesium AND B-Vitamin Supplement For Horses.
ACTIVE CONSTITUENTS (PER 30g)
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine mononitrate) 600mg,
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 501mg,
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinic acid) 501mg,
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 300mg,
Magnesium glycerophosphate 6,000mg
- Provides essential amino acid Tryptophan, necessary for serotonin production in the brain associated with sedation, reduced aggression and reduced fearfulness.
- Provides a highly concentrated complex B-Group vitamin source to improve energy metabolism and stimulate appetite.
- Concentrated magnesium for optimal muscle function and minimizing nervous behaviour.
- Highly palatable paste.
- May rectify nervous twitching, flighty behaviour, difficult behaviour and nervous related diarrhoea.
- Provides supplementation of B-Group vitamins not readily stored in the body.
- Safe and natural ingredients.
- Does not contravene rules of racing.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE/CONTRAINDICATIONS
Can be administered in feed or as recommended by a veterinary surgeon. Do not give for more then 3 successive days prior to a stressful event.
It is advisable to also review the feeding regimen to ensure excessive amounts of grain are not being provided, which may cause excessive irritability if energy provided is not expended.
Horses (450-550kg) administer one entire syringe (30g) daily as required, at least 3 hours prior to exercise or travelling.
PACK SIZE 30g syringe.