Title: The Way of Ayurvedic Herbs
Author: SINGH KHALSA Karta Purkh
Ashwaganda for stamina and vitality... arjuna for heart health... dandelion for breast wellness... gokshura to reach a sexual peak...
Traditional Ayurveda, using the principles of the three doshas, constitutional body typing and highly individualised therapies, is the oldest continuously practiced healing system on earth.
Over many centuries, generations of Ayurvedic scholars and physicians have reviewed, inspected, dissected and refined the system to perfect a highly effective form of health, balance and healing. Now, two of the world’s leading Ayurvedic herbalists, both leaders of the holistic health renaissance, and who, together, bring a total of over 75 years of practice to this work, have crafted a manual for making Ayurveda understandable and eminently, practically useful.
The Way of Ayurvedic Herbs is more than an herb manual. It is a life path to well-being.
• Your own Ayurvedic body type
• The three doshas, master forces that regulate the body in health and disease.
• Living an Ayurvedic lifestyle from rising until bedtime
• Food therapy ... living healthy with an Ayurvedic kitchen
• Hundreds of Ayurvedic herbs and formulas for common health problems, including acne, anxiety, cold and flu, diabetes, headache, insomnia and obesity
• Ayurvedic detoxification programs to keep you strong and clean
• Detailed methods for procuring, using and integrating Ayurvedic herbs into daily life ... and much more.
Write Your Own Review